Urgent Pet Care
We’re here when you need us most. If you’re experiencing an emergency, please call us on your way to the clinic.
Dealing with a pet emergency? We can help.
Urgent Care at Swann Animal Clinic is here to help your pet during after-hours emergencies. Our urgent care staff is ready to serve you and your pet’s needs with extended hours. Our doctor will see appointments in a first-come, first-served order, with emergent patients taking precedence over stable patients. Please give our office a call to let them know you are on your way.
How do I know if my pet should be seen?
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within five minutes
- Hit by car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Overheating or heatstroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth