Pet Boarding in Amarillo, TX
While your pet is boarding, we reinforce good manners like sitting before meals and before a door is opened.
Joe Headquarters is a 3X6 climate-controlled indoor run. It provides ample space and accommodation for most Sidekicks under 75lbs. It can also be comfortably shared by two Sidekicks with a combined weight of 75lbs. Plush bedding on a raised platform bed is provided along with bowls and toys.
Individual: $45 per night
Shared (max 2 pets): $75 per night
The Club House
The Club House is a 4X5 climate-controlled indoor run. It was designed with housemates in mind. This suite, complete with an elevated platform bed with plush bedding, bowls, and toys, is perfectly sized for Large and Giant breed dogs or two dogs with a combined weight of less than 150lbs.
Individual: $55 per night
Shared (max 2 pets): $92 per night
The Cat Caves
The Cat Caves are individual towers of fun for your cat. With four levels, including multiple beds to get cozy in, your cats will enjoy their stay in these suites. Our feline Sidekicks also receive time to stretch their legs, bathe in the sun, play with fun toys, and cuddle with their team during the day. Housemates are allowed to have enrichment time together, but we find they do best separated for overnight stays and sleep. Single: $27 per night
Additional Cats: $18 / additional cat
The Cat Cave Party Suite
As cat lovers ourselves, we understand becoming a cat parent can mean becoming a multicat parent. For this reason, when available, we offer The Cat Cave Room for boarding for up to 10 cats of the same household at $89 per night. All cats must be current on our required vaccines, and if any housemates are less than amicable, our team needs to be informed to conduct fair play and exercise.
- Please pre-measure and pre-package dry food in individual Ziploc bags (or containers) label each meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) to ensure you have provided enough food for your pet’s stay.
- We also suggest packing some “extra” if you encounter any delays in your return.
- If you do not bring your pet’s food, we are happy to serve Hills I/D low-fat diet during your pet’s stay (an additional cost of $2 per meal).
- Raw fed diets are welcome with thorough directions of meal preparation.
- Please inform our concierge if your pet has any dietary restrictions.
Group playtime can be added to your pet’s stay while they board. If you would like your pet to be a part of group play, we will set up a behavior evaluation. Once passed, they are welcome to participate in group play during their stay and join us for our day-time enrichment program after. For dogs who don’t pass a group-play evaluation, we will provide a customized enrichment program, including one-on-one activities during their stay to exercise their body and brain. Please see our behavioral evaluation form for more information.
We understand that sometimes our Sidekicks need a little boost to make it through the day. From joint supplements, heart medications, insulin, and all those in-between, we are happy to medicate your pets as needed.
We charge $1.50 per administration
- Bath Before Check-Out: After days of playing with other dogs and running around outside, we are happy to add on a bath so your pet comes home smelling fresh and clean.
- Tummy Time: Sign your pet up for even more belly rubs and cuddles.
- Treat Bar: Fill up an 8oz bag with treats you think your pet would adore. Grain-free and different protein options are available!
Check-In & Check-Out
General check-out time is 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday – Friday. Saturday check-outs are available by request and availability.
We understand plans change. Please communicate with our concierge team about your travel or stay needs and check-in/check-out preferences.
Pull-Up and Pick-Up (or Drop-off): Easy as the drop-off line at school, we are happy to provide curbside check-in and check-outs. Pull up into any lettered space, and we’ll be right out!
What happens if my pet is injured or ill?
With the vaccines we require, our other health recommendations, our behavior evaluations, and our daily pet and facility care program, we take every precaution to prevent injury and illness. In the event your pet shows any symptoms of being ill (coughing, sneezing, lethargy, diarrhea, frequent urination, decreased appetite, limping, etc.), we will contact you, and if needed, your pet will be seen by a veterinarian next door to us at Swann Animal Clinic at Plum Creek. Learn more about our injury and illness policy included in our Boarding & Enrichment Agreement.