Full-time, part-time positions limited.
Customer Service Representative
Swann Animal Clinic is hiring for a Veterinary Customer Service Associate in the Amarillo area.
Some of the benefits of working for Swann Animal Clinic are:
- Family centric business
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401k match
- In-office training
- Monthly bonuses
We are looking for someone who has exceptional experience working in customer service, using multi-line telephones, and scheduling appointments to work in our communications office.
Proficiency in data entry, basic computer programs, & knowledge of Google Suite is helpful.
This position will be interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis. In order to succeed in this environment, you will need to be friendly, enjoy interacting with the general public, have professional phone etiquette, and have exceptional customer service skills.
You will be interacting with veterinarians, veterinary technicians & pet owners on a day-to-day basis, so professionalism and a positive attitude are required. You must be punctual, dependable, well organized, and have attention to detail.
About Swann and the Position
We are a full-service, AAHA-accredited hospital. We see cats and dogs for wellness, surgical, preventative, and emergent/urgent care. We value our culture and strive for a family-oriented, fun-loving environment for both our employees and pet owners.
Our work hours are Monday–Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with a great company in the Amarillo area, we encourage you to apply!
- Answering phone calls (heavy phone volume)
- Scheduling appointments
- Data Entry & utilizing several platforms
- Communicating with veterinarians & pet owners
- Calling pet owners for patient updates
- Prescription refills
- Communicating with pet owners via phone, text, and email
- Confirming appointments
- Taking payments
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Multi-line telephone: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry (min 55 wpm, 10 key) (Preferred)
- Veterinary Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish bilingual (Preferred but not required)
- Plum Creek location
- Health insurance (vision, dental, medical options)
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Staff discounts/incentives
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Can multitask with ease
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Independent, but a Team-Player
- Comfortable handling conflict
- Able to navigate advanced computer programs
Swann Animal Clinic pays 50% of The Employee Only Option (around $1700.00 per year)
Dental & Vision
Swann Animal Clinic pays 100% of the employee premium (around $460 per year)
Swann Animal Clinic provides access to AFLAC supplemental insurance. This can often result in discounted rates for coverage.
Employee Discount Program
- 50% Off Services
- 42.5% Off Inventory
- Discounted Doctor Time (Exams +)
- Most Labwork to Idexx is no charge*
- Hills VIP Market Staff Feeding Program (25% OFF Hills Cost)
- Free Preventatives for 2 Pets for 12 months (renewed annually) ($500/Average/Year)
- Discounts on online pharmacy
*Specialty lab tests requiring other than Idexx testing will not be discounted; ask a clinic administrator for details.
Paid Time Away
- New Years Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
Paid Vacation Days
Varies by length of employment
Paid Sick Time
You accrue 2 hours of paid sick time every pay period.
Live Well Benefits
Scrubs & Uniform Allowance
- $150 Per Year (Can also be applied to SAC t-shirts)
- Swann Animal Clinic customized jacket
Growth & Leadership
Feedback & Reviews
Regularly receive feedback and performance evaluations
Connect with a mentor for communication and assistance.
You are paid for the time you spend training with us.
Access to hundreds of continuing education opportunities both online and in-person.
We want you to learn and grow. If you are interested in leading and growing in different areas, we will provide you with the framework to do so.
And much, much more...
"*" indicates required fields