swann animal clinic
Growing Things Change,
Changing Things Grow
Experience a culture that cultivates you as a person.
Using your talents to create results that matter.
Dream Work Environment:
Working with people who encourage and support you to achieve your personal and professional goals, and making a positive impact in your life and the lives of others.
We’ve got both!
Swann Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited, privately owned/operated general practice group in Amarillo, Texas. Since 2008, we have grown from a one-doctor practice to an 11-doctor group in 3 locations. We currently operate three general practices and an urgent care service. Veterinary medicine has changed wildly in the last decade. Corporate consolidators and private equity have dramatically changed the landscape of veterinary medicine. Many veterinary hospitals have lost what attracted us to this business in the beginning. We take great pride in being locally owned and operated, as it allows us flexibility in how we treat our patients and our team members.
“Culture” is a buzzword that is tossed around nowadays.
After spending any time with us, you will quickly learn this isn’t just something we say; it’s something we live out. We aren’t perfect and don’t pretend to be; however, we work hard at maintaining a healthy work environment.
Check out what makes Swann Animal Clinic a rarity in the veterinary industry:
- Servant leadership minded administrative team
- Dedication to excellent client and patient care
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Veterinarian case-management camaraderie
- Monthly staff meetings and DVM meetings to communicate important information and discuss key topics
- Incredibly managed inventory system
- Private practice, locally owned and operated
- Innovative and solution-oriented problem solvers
- Reinforces the human-animal bond
- Motivation to maintain a healthy balance between work and life.
- Veterinary mentorship program
- Excellent outside-of-work events to enjoy each other’s company
- Access to state of the art tools and devices
- Multiple locations for client and staff convenience
- Outside-the-box thinkers, creators, and communicators
- Growth-minded support system
- Countless continued education opportunities
- Veterinary professional mentorship program
- Excellent support staff primary and surgical training programs.
- Access to specialists and extensive in-house diagnostics
- Did we mention we keep great snacks on hand?